Tomato "Cherry Mix" 20 Seeds
A MIX OF OUR MOST POPULAR CHERRY TOMATOS, COLOURS INCLUDE, RED, BLACK, PINK, YELLOW AND WHITE.
These seeds have a tested germination rate of 92%.
Culinary hints - cooking and eating Cherry tomato's.
Great for salads or just eating as is.
- Sow Moderate Climate: Sep-Dec
- Sow Warm Climate: Aug-Jan
- Sow Sub-Tropical Climate: Jul-Mar
- Sow Tropical Climate: Feb-Jul
- Sowing Method: Raise Seedlings or Sow Direct
- Depth: 5mm
- Row Spacing: 40-70cm
- Plant Spacing: 40-60cm
- Soil Temp: 20-25 °C
- Emerge: 5-20 Days
- Harvest: 70-130 Days
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Wow...What a varietyBy: Paul Lee on 1 October 2018I Love the variety of seeds, that is on offer, rare and stunning variety...