Mustard Wasabi 100 Seeds.
Leaves have a pungent mustard flavour and are great for adding to salads, sandwiches, cooked dishes or as a garnish. Easy and quick to grow.
Culinary hints - cooking and eating Mustard Greens
Leaves used raw, stir-fried, in soups.
- Sow Moderate Climate: All Year Round
- Sow Warm Climate: All Year Round
- Sow Sub-Tropical Climate: All Year Round
- Sow Tropical Climate: All Year Round
- Sowing Method: Sow Direct
- Depth: 4mm
- Row Spacing: 40-55cm
- Plant Spacing: 30-40cm
- Soil Temp: 20-25 °C
- Emerge: 5-14 Days
- Harvest: 30-60 Days
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other ilikeseeds users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.