Mustard Giant Red 100 Seeds
A Large, thick, tender, deep purplish, red, savoyed leaves with white midribs. Strong mustard flavour, good pickled, very slow to bolt, winter hardy. Open Pollinated.
Culinary hints - cooking and eating Mustard greens
Use young leaves in salad for a 'spicy kick'. Add to stir fry.
- Sow Moderate Climate: All Year Round
- Sow Warm Climate: All Year Round
- Sow Sub-Tropical Climate: All Year Round
- Sow Tropical Climate: All Year Round
- Sowing Method: Sow Direct
- Depth: 4mm
- Row Spacing: 40-55cm
- Plant Spacing: 30-40cm
- Soil Temp: 20-25 °C
- Emerge: 5-14 Days
- Harvest: 30-60 Days
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other ilikeseeds users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.