Cauliflower Snowball 50 Seeds
Brassica oleracea botrytis
The plant is very tall, with good cover. Heads are large and deep in shape. White in colour. The curd has very good firmness, excellent smoothness and grain, and good depth.
Watch for cabbage white butterfly. Break a leaf over the head to prevent the curd becoming discoloured
- Sow Moderate Climate: Nov-Apr
- Sow Warm Climate: Dec-Apr
- Sow Sub-Tropical Climate: Jan-May
- Sow Tropical Climate: Jan-Apr
- Sowing Method: Sow Direct or Raise Seedling
- Depth: 5mm
- Row Spacing: 75-90cm
- Plant Spacing: 45-70cm
- Soil Temp: 10-20 °C
- Emerge: 6-12 Days
- Harvest: 100-150 Days
|Unit Of Measure||ml|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other ilikeseeds users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.