Basil Large Sweet Italian 100 Seeds
This popular variety has the largest leaves of any of the basil varieties. Plants grow 24 to 32 cm tall with large medium dark green leaves from 2 ½ to 4 cm long. Compared to Genovese, the scent and taste is more sweet and mild. Slow bolting, matures slightly later than Genovese.
- Sow Moderate Climate: Sep-Feb
- Sow Warm Climate: Aug-Jan
- Sow Sub-Tropical Climate: Aug-Feb
- Sow Tropical Climate: All Year Round
- Sowing Method: Raise Seedlings or Sow Direct
- Depth: 3mm
- Plant Spacing: 25-40cm
- Soil Temp: 20-25 °C
- Emerge: 5-20 Days
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other ilikeseeds users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.